Experience Hyundai is seeking Red Seal Technicians to join our team. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. Our employees are our strongest asset, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding, and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As a Red Seal Technician, you will have excellent diagnostic skills and pride in workmanship.
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Hard working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to provide an acceptable driver’s abstract
- Have a valid Motor Vehicle Inspection License
- Must be Red Seal Certified
- Inspect, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems as required
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Diagnose faults and confirm findings with supervisor
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
$28 Per hour
Why Steele Auto?
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to
solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com