ALL-NEW 2024 Hyundai Kona
The SUV for the city.
Discover the all new KONA. Enjoy the same compact size and agile manoeuvrability you love, with a newly redesigned exterior that’s bolder than ever before. The new KONA is filled with even more available technology and safety features that make city driving a breeze, including an available 12.3″ full digital gauge cluster that adds even more style to the modern cabin.
Redesigned to turn heads — and raise pulses.
Enjoy the same compact size and agile maneuverability you love, but with a newly redesigned exterior that’s bolder than ever before.
- Available 19″ alloy wheels
- Standard LED Headlights and Tail Lights
- N Line Exterior Design
- Available Wide-Type power sunroof
- Available seamless horizon front LED daytime running lights
- Chrome Dual Exhaust (N Line Only)
Your New Comfort Zone.
Outside, the all-new KONA makes a bold statement. Inside, the KONA lets its exceptional level of comfort and wealth of features do the talking.
- Shift by Wire
- Bose Premium Audio
- Leather and suede combination sports seats (N line Only)
- Heated Steering Wheel
Ready to take on the urban jungle?
HTRAC All-Wheel Drive with active cornering control
The available All-Wheel Drive system offers optimal handling, cornering performance and improved traction to help make slippery and bumpy surfaces safer. It also features an advanced active cornering control system, which monitors driver input and road conditions, automatically applying power and braking force to the appropriate wheels to maintain a course in adverse conditions.
Performance and efficiency
Standard 2.0L MPI 4-cylinder engine with Intelligent Variable Transmission (automatic) 147 horsepower 132 lb.-ft. torque
Available 1.6L GDI 4-cylinder engine with 8-speed automatic transmission 190 horsepower 195 lb.-ft. torque
- Bluelink Connected vehicle System – The advanced system conveniently keeps you connected with your Hyundai via the smartphone app and offers a suite of services at the press of a button.
- 12.3” digital cluster – A high-definition 12.3” instrument cluster is elegantly integrated to showcase your most important information, making your drive more enjoyable and easier.
- 12.3” infotainment system w/ available navigation system – An enhanced high-definition, 12.3” touch-screen with available navigation system showcases your most information and entertainment brilliantly and beautifully.
- Digital key – Using NFC technology, owners can now use their compatible smartphone or smartwatch into a digital key. This allows the owner and trusted share users to lock, unlock and operate the vehicle for added convenience.
- Over-the-air software updates – The Over-the-Air Software Update uses wireless communication technology to update your vehicle. These updates allow you to experience all of the newest features and improves your vehicle’s performance and stability without having to visit a service centre.
Hyundai SmartSense - Our suite of standard Hyundai SmartSense™ safety features include a range of camera, radar and motion detection technologies to provide you with added peace of mind.
Adaptive Cruise Control
The available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system takes basic cruise control to the next level of convenience. Set your pre-determined speed and distance to the vehicle ahead, and ACC will automatically adjust your speed to maintain the set distance. The system will even operate in stop-and-go traffic, bringing the vehicle to a complete stop when necessary and then resuming automatically.
Blind Spot Collision Avoidance
The Standard Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist uses radar to detect and alert when a vehicle is in the driver’s blind spot.
Driver Attention Warning
Designed to detect the onset of driver fatigue, this standard system will monitor driver input and issue a visual and audible alert if fatigue is sensed, suggesting a driving break.
Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
This standard safety innovation detects rapid closing distances to the vehicle ahead and pedestrians in your path. If a potential forward collision is detected, audible and visual warning notifications will alert the driver. If the driver does not react to avoid impact, the system can apply emergency braking under certain conditions.
Lane Following Assist
Using the frontview camera to detect lane markers on the road, this standard feature assists the driver’s steering to help keep the vehicle centered inside the lane.
Lane Keeping Assist
Start drifting outside of your lane without signalling and this standard system is designed to inform you with audible and visual cues. If no action is taken, Lane Keeping Assist can apply corrective steering assistance to help keep the vehicle within the lane markings.
Highway Driving Assist
Available Highway Driving Assist, working in conjunction with Lane Following Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go, conveniently helps you keep to the speed limit by adjusting your set cruise control speed as the speed limit changes, based on GPS and highway data, and automatically decreases your speed before entering a highway curve section.
Surround View Monitor
The Surround View Monitor provides multiple perspectives of your surroundings when you park. Choose between a front, rear, curbside, or full 360-degree view. You can also zoom in and out from the touchscreen display to get the best viewpoint.
Parking Distance Warning
The available Parking Distance Warning — feature uses sensors embedded into the rear bumper to make parking easier by producing a warning sound for the driver if the rear of the vehicle gets too close to an object. As the vehicle approaches closer to the object, the warning sound will increase in frequency.
2024 Hyundai Kona
We make WAH.
The first thing you notice about the all-new KONA is there is a lot more to notice, at Hyundai we took the best-selling subcompact SUV in Canada and made it more WAH.