ALL-NEW 2024 Hyundai Elantra
Stay connected and protected.
There’s no mistaking the striking and sporty design of the ELANTRA. Inside, leading-edge tech and safety help keep you connected and protected.
Striking from every angle.
The ELANTRA’s striking look starts with angled lines and a bold front grille.
- Parametric dynamics create a unique three-dimensional shape
- 17″ alloy wheels, available on the Preferred Tech and Luxury models
- LED headlights
- LED side mirror turn signal repeaters
Interior comfort Designed around you.
Elevate your drive with the wraparound, driver-centric design of the ELANTRA.
- Available Leather seating surfaces
- Available Heated Steering Wheel
- Standard Heated front seats
- Available Power sunroof
- Available 8-way power driver’s seats with 2-way lumbar support
- Available dual-zone automatic climate control with 3-step AUTO airflow intensity
The ELANTRA offers a range of three engine options throughout the model lineup, from our fuel-efficient Smartstream 1.6L Hybrid engine on the Luxury Hybrid model to the powerful 1.6L Turbocharged engine equipped on the N Line model.
Standard Smartstream 2.0L engine
147 horsepower 132 lb.-ft. torque
Available N Line 1.6L Turbocharged GDI engine
201 horsepower 195 lb.-ft. torque
Available Smartstream 1.6L GDI Hybrid engine + 32 kW electric motor with 1.32 kWh lithium-ion battery
139 combined horsepower 195 lb.-ft. torque
- Bose premium sound system – Available Bose premium sound system brings rich sound to the cabin.
- Bluelink Connected vehicle System – The advanced system conveniently keeps you connected with your Hyundai via the smartphone app and offers a suite of services at the press of a button.
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ – Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ with available wireless connectivity lets you access your favorite mobile apps — music, maps, messages and more — seamlessly and safely through voice commands and the touch-screen display.
- Digital key – Using NFC technology, owners can now use their compatible smartphone or smartwatch into a digital key. This allows the owner and trusted share users to lock, unlock and operate the vehicle for added convenience.
- Wireless charging pad – The available wireless charging pad is located in the center console, so you can easily charge your smartphone, cable-free.
Hyundai SmartSense - Our suite of standard Hyundai SmartSense™ safety features include a range of camera, radar and motion detection technologies to provide you with added peace of mind.
Adaptive Cruise Control
The available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system takes basic cruise control to the next level of convenience. Set your pre-determined speed and distance to the vehicle ahead, and ACC will automatically adjust your speed to maintain the set distance. The system will even operate in stop-and-go traffic, bringing the vehicle to a complete stop when necessary and then resuming automatically.
Blind Spot Collision Avoidance
The Standard Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist uses radar to detect and alert when a vehicle is in the driver’s blind spot.
Driver Attention Warning
Designed to detect the onset of driver fatigue, this standard system will monitor driver input and issue a visual and audible alert if fatigue is sensed, suggesting a driving break.
Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
This standard safety innovation detects rapid closing distances to the vehicle ahead and pedestrians in your path. If a potential forward collision is detected, audible and visual warning notifications will alert the driver. If the driver does not react to avoid impact, the system can apply emergency braking under certain conditions.
Lane Following Assist
Using the frontview camera to detect lane markers on the road, this standard feature assists the driver’s steering to help keep the vehicle centered inside the lane.
Lane Keeping Assist
Start drifting outside of your lane without signalling and this standard system is designed to inform you with audible and visual cues. If no action is taken, Lane Keeping Assist can apply corrective steering assistance to help keep the vehicle within the lane markings.
Highway Driving Assist
Available Highway Driving Assist, working in conjunction with Lane Following Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go, conveniently helps you keep to the speed limit by adjusting your set cruise control speed as the speed limit changes, based on GPS and highway data, and automatically decreases your speed before entering a highway curve section.
Rear occupant Alert
As the engine is turned off, a visual warning in the instrument cluster and audible alert reminds you to check the rear seats before exiting.
High beam assist
Using the front-mounted camera and light detection technology, standard high beam assist provides an extra level of convenience by automatically switching between high and low beams when traffic is detected ahead.
2024 Hyundai Elantra N
We make WAH.
The New Elantra N features a new aggressive look that emphasizes the low and wide stance inspired by motorsports competition.